How To Fill Online Application/Registration Form For SBI Recuitment 2012
Good News for Job seekers , Recently State Bank Of India ( SBI ) announced a recruitment for total 7740 post in their associate banks , So those who are searching for banking jobs this will be the perfect choice for them . Candidates which want to grab this job opportunity have to fill a registration form ( Application Form ) and submit it Online on the official website of SBI . We have published a post earlier on this SBI recruitment 2012 which tells you more about the eligibility , Age Limit , Vacancy details , Payment Fees ,etc .
Today we are here to tell you about “ How To Fill Online Application/Registration Form For SBI recruitment 2012” . So lets start here ,First we have to do some work before applying .
1. You have to arrange your scan photograph ( allowed size 20KB to 50 KB )and your signature ( allowed size 10 KB to 20 KB ) . Don’t Panic just go to your near by cybercafe and scan your photograph and also do signature on a blank paper and scan that too and resize them as the allowed size given above . You can use some tools like Photoshop or paint to resize the photograph and signature easily .
2. You should have an email Id For Contact information , I will suggest to have an email account on Gmail .
2. Now go to http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/sbiclkjul12/ and then click on Apply Online , a window will pop up then just read the page and click on the continue button and you will directed on desired application page .
3. Now Start filling your personal details , First you have to select the name of the bank for which you want to apply like State bank of Hyderabad or State bank of Patiala as you want to apply for ,like I choose here State bank of Patiala ( In the given below Image ) , then next select the State you want like I choose Punjab . Then next choose Category , you can choose as per your cast certificate ,If you are not able to provide your cast certificate at the time of written examination you will be counted in general Category . After that If you have some Disability then choose Yes else No and proceed further ,you have to just select yes or no . You can consider my example as given below for further help .
4. Now Select your Nationality as Indian if you belongs to India , then Centre of Examination as I selected Punjab as my state there for I choose Jalandar as my centre as shown in below given image .Centre code will be automatically filled then move to personal details ,First Type your Sur name ( last name ) and then your First name and then your middle name if any . After that your Date of birth ,then your gender then your Father’s and mothers details same like you filled in your details and after that your address for correspondence and permanent address with District . Consider the below given example for further help .
5. Now After Filling the Personal details ,fill your contact details as your mobile no , Email Id and as confirm it as shown below . Then enter your qualification details as I entered and the languages you know .
6. After that just upload your scan photograph and the signature and choose your payment mode ( Online or offline ) and then enter the words given in the image and then click on the save&edit button .
7 . After that you will move to a page having your registration no . and the password , noted down both for further work .
8 . Now you can edit your forms only three times ( maximum ) ,you have to just click on the edit application on the given page http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/sbiclkjul12/and login with your registration no. ,password and the date of birth and you will be directed to the form that you have saved earlier .After making sure that all details are correct than click on the submit button given in the last on the form .
9 . Now there are 2 option for payment :
You can read more about payment fee here .
For Offline :
1. After submitting the Application ,Candidate have to printout the system generated fee payment challan immediately and have to submit fee by filling that challan to any branch of SBI . Make sure payment fee will be accepted after 2nd day of registration and with in 3 working days .
2. After paying fee your registration is completed and you will receive a sms/email from SBI about your registration confirmation after 3 days of your payment .
3. After receiving the confirmation email ,candidate have to reprint the submitted application form and have to show that printed form at the time of interview .
For Online :
If you choose online payment option ,after submitting application form you have to pay fee via your MASTER/VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking , transaction charges are also borne by the candidates . After successful payment print e-reciept and application form .
For Further details on How to Fill Application/Registration form for SBI Recruitment You can go here .
You can also drop a comment here ,we will help you in this issue .