ONGC Recruitment 2012 For Graduate Trainee :889 Vacancies Apply Online
We are back with another job opportunity for job seekers and this time its Oil and National Gas Corporation limited widely known as ONGC coming with this latest recruitment notification published on its official website . ONGC invites applications for the recruitment of energetic ,work oriented ,young candidates for the post of Graduate Trainee . There are total 889 vacancies are available for which candidate have to apply online latest 26 August 2012 by . No other mode of application will be accepted . Now moving towards this ONGC recruitment 2012 details .
Vacancy Details :
There are total 889 vacancies are available in this recruitment process and they are categorised as
|Serial No.||In The Discipline of||Category|
|12.||E & T||26||11||08||-||45|
|16.||Finance and Accounts||23||10||-||01||34|
There are certain eligibility criteria which has to be fulfilled by each and every candidate which are interested in this recruitment which is given below :
- Age Limit :
To participate in this recruitment candidate should have following age limit :
For all above post except Drilling and Cementing :
- General – Maximum age 30 years
- OBC ( non creamy layer ) – Maximum age 33 years
- SC/ST - Maximum age 35 years
For Drilling and Cementing :
- General – Maximum age 28 years
- OBC – Max. age 31 years
- SC/ST – Max. age 33 years
Some other relaxation in age limit is also provided for PWD candidates .
- Education Qualifications :
How To Apply Online :
- First candidate have to submit challan with registration fee in any SBI Branch .
- Candidate should have her/his passport size scanned photograph ( maximum size = 50 KB ) , scanned signature ( Maximum size = 20KB ) and Scanned copy of the ONGC copy of the bank challan having seal of the bank and journal number ( maximum size = 100 KB ).
- Candidate should have a valid email account for the communication purpose .If you not have any email account ,go to gmail.com and create one .
- Now go to the official website of ONGC and click on the recruitment link or follow this link to get directly to the online application page http://www.eonlineapply.com/ongc/Pages/index.htm .
- You can download challan form from there and after submitting challan form click on ” Click here to Apply Online “
- Fill your all personal details carefully and upload your all 3 scanned copies there and click on submit .
- After that take out the print out of the system generated registration receipt and retain it for future use .
Click here for Full Advertisement
So , This is all about this ONGC recruitment 2012 for Graduate trainee (GT ) ,if you have doubts ,than drop your comments below .